After watching the video, please answer the following questions:
1. All living things need to take in carbon-containing molecules to do what 2 things?
2. The process of fueling our bodies is also known as?
b. Cellular Respiration
3. How does carbon in the air become a part of the plant?
4. What is another name for a primary consumer?
5. How does the carbon in a plant become a part of the primary consumer?
6. Decomposers such as fungi and bacteria get carbon from what 3 things?
7. How does carbon return to the atmosphere?
8. Photosynthesis removes carbon from the atmosphere at a comparable rate at which Cellular Respiration returns carbon to the atmosphere. What do you think would happen if this balance was upset?