Open Enrollment Has Begun for the 2020-21 School Year!
Beginning Oct. 1st, we will be accepting applications for the 2020-21 School Year!
Our lottery will take place on Friday, November 8, 2019 at 3:30pm.
Alliance Alice M. Baxter High School is a tuition-free, public, charter school that serves all students including those with special needs. The Alliance network of schools have been recognized as among the best in the nation.
Please click here
to submit an application!
- Use the link above to sign-up for an account online, select "Alliance Alice M. Baxter High School" and submit your application.
- If you already have an account or submitted an application (on paper or online), sign in here. Do not create a second account.
- Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled after which students will be added to our waitlist.
- If you have other questions about enrollment or forgot your username or password, please contact us: (310) 221-0430, or by email.
- If you would prefer to fill out a paper application, you may download and print the PDF attachment below.
- Submit the paper application by mailing it or in person at our main office: 461 West 9th Street, San Pedro, CA 90731